By Alexandra Vasiliu
A Journal For Healing
Plant Hope is an engaging how-to journal. Each page helps you identify your trauma, explore your difficult life experiences, heal your hidden wounds, and find hope again.
Open this journal now and start building self-esteem. You will change yourself and grow. You will rise again and move on with your life in a wholesome way.
With this refreshing journal, you will discover:
- Inspiring chapters: Who Are You? • My Heart • My Trauma • Past Patterns • Letting Go • Healing.
- Plenty of space to journal your feelings, write your thoughts, face your emotions, capture your hopes, release stress, make wishes again, and build dreams for yourself.
- Uplifting poems on healing, hope, self-esteem, and love.
- Positive affirmations on self-discovery, healing, and growth.
- Thought-provoking questions on trauma, letting go, healing, growth, hope, and love.
- Mindful exercises on self-exploration and healing.
- Easy creative drawings.
- A quiet friend with whom you can always talk about your secrets, explore yourself, dream, relax, feel better, and step forward with your life.
Plant hope in your heart’s wounds, nurture your soul with love and kindness and wait for the healing flowers to grow and bloom.
Other Books You May Like
My Poetry Blog
Hi, friends! I've got exciting news. My thought-provoking journal for healing, Plant Hope, has been published. 😍If you are an avid lover of introspection, growth, self-discovery, healing, and personal transformation, then this empowering journal is written for you....
If you are alone, heartbroken, or depressed, my healing poetry book is here to help you heal and rise above your failures. Let's take a look. 😍Has my poetry book piqued your interest? Grab your beautiful copy today on Amazon and give it a read. 📖 As soon as you dive...
When you are struggling in life, please read my poem. It is written for you. ❤️You are much more than your sufferings.You are much more than your failures.You are much more than your tears.You are poetry.Your heart is a poem.Thanks for reading. 📖❤️ If you haven't read...